martes, 12 de julio de 2016

"the joy of the simple things" I consider that is a of the best projects that had that I've seen, for include special children who have cognitive discapacity. It makes it very different and special from others. Last year, I could working with the special children. And never really i thought that them would part of my life. I will speak a bit of them, are many his qualities, but they that more highlights is "The love". They know so much of this and is thing very important. I can say that, we have learned much of them, are amazingly intelligents. Is awesome his way of see the world, so much happiness, love, fun, many ways of see the life, that in spite of the obstacles, still they are fighting for his dreams.

by: Paula Alejandra Sierra 1003 j.m

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario